As a Company, we continue to focus on the health, safety, and security of our staff and visitors to our office. The evolving COVID-19 public health concern encourages us to think proactively as a Company of other measures to take as we continue to follow the guidance provided by federal, state, and local officials to contain this issue as best we could.
The guidance has been clear — if someone is experiencing fever, coughing, shortness of breath, and (in severe cases) pneumonia, it is imperative to follow the guidance provided to wash your hands often, cough and sneeze into a tissue, sanitize surfaces touched, and seek medical attention.
If you believe you have contracted the virus, have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, or are feeling sick, we encourage you to contact your healthcare provider immediately.
Should you test positive for COVID-19, it would be helpful for the office to know so that we can take appropriate steps to ensure we help contain the infection from impacting others.
ADDITIONAL TIPS TO CONSIDER
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, especially if your hands are dirty
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing; throw the tissue away
- Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in your personal space and in shared spaces you’ve either touched or are about to use
- Facemasks are only necessary for those who show symptoms of coronavirus
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Should any questions or concerns arise, please let us know. Together, we can be a vibrant, healthy community!