Your employees work hard for you and you appreciate everything they do to make your team and company are successful. How do you show your employees that you appreciate their work? It doesn’t have to be expensive, but you need to show your employees how much you appreciate and value their efforts.
6 Easy & Affordable Ways to Show Employee Appreciation
For some simple and affordable ways to show your employees how much you appreciate them, consider these ideas.
- Recognize Small Accomplishments – This can be in a meeting or via email.
- Create an Employee of the Month Program – This will take some effort and creativity, but it doesn’t have to be too big. You can allow your employees to nominate their peers to make it more exciting for your employees.
- Invest in Company Swag – An affordable and useful reward for your employees is some awesome swag. Quality clothing (polos, hoodies, tech T-shirts, etc), a mug or tumbler, duffle bag, etc are all exciting options for your employees when they achieve or exceed performance goals.
- Plan a Company Potluck – A casual get-together for the team is a great way to show your employees your appreciation. Making it a potluck affair will keep costs down but it won’t dial down the fun.
- Hold a Celebratory “Meeting” – Surprise your team with a party to celebrate their accomplishments. Whether it’s a happy hour with appetizers and beverages or a catered lunch, this special event tacked on to the day can be a great way to reward your employees and motivate them for even more success.
- Stock the Break Room or Kitchen with a Few Snacks – For a minimal investment, you can treat your employees to some of their favorite snacks. Ask them what they’d like to have on hand, and you don’t need to overboard, but make sure there’s a variety for them to last at least a couple of weeks. At the beginning of each month, you can replenish the stash and your employees will be excited and grateful for how you show your appreciation.
Find the Right Candidates for Your Company
If you’re in need of better candidates applying for your open positions, contact Expert Staffing. The pros here can give you promising candidates that you’ll be eager to reward.